You may choose a virtual or in-person consultation.
Virtual consultations are conducted via Zoom. Let me know when booking if you prefer a virtual consultation.
The following protocol are in place for in-person consultations at 397 Bedford Highway:
- Please wear a mask and sanitize hands upon entering the building. We will be able to take off our masks once seated 6-feet apart in the office.
- Arrive on time for your appointment. We are currently not using the seating area. I will meet you at your appointment time at the entrance to Many Hats on the 3rd floor of the building. If you arrive early, please browse the market downstairs and plan to come up right on time.
- The room furniture we are using will be sanitized before and after your appointment. Contact tracing is in place.
- I will ask you screening questions when you arrive. Please reschedule your appointment by phone if your answer is yes to any of the following:
- Any Covid-19 symptoms
- In contact with confirmed or presumed case of Covid-19
- Out of Atlantic Provinces within 14 days of appointment